NOTE: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE.
The materials on this website have not been prepared by lawyers. They have been prepared by The Dotted Line Reporter for informational purposes only. Accessing this website is a request for information.
The information you read on this website is for your general education, and cannot replace the relationship that you have with your attorney. Information changes quickly. Therefore, some information on this website may be out of date. In addition, some of the information on this website may be specific to the laws of the state of California and may not apply in other states or countries. Your use of the information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship or any other contractual relationship between you and any one at The Dotted Line Reporter
The service marks, logos, graphics, and other materials on this website belong to The Dotted Line Reporter, and are protected by United States copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED. NEITHER THE DOTTED LINE REPORTER NOR ANY PERSON OR COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH THE DOTTED LINE REPORTER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE.
DMCA Copyright Policy
The Dotted Line Reporter respects intellectual property rights and adheres to all rules and regulations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material or content residing on this Site or our Affiliate Accounts infringes a copyright, please send notice according to the following requirements, to our Designated Agent:
- A signature (electronic or physical) of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been infringed;
- A description of the work allegedly being infringed;
- The URLs of the locations containing the material allegedly being infringed;
- The notifying person’s address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement made by the notifying person of a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by the notifying party, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please contact the Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement at: LegalAffairs@DLReporter.com.