EVENT ALERT: Insurance Basics for Art Dealers, Galleries & Artists
Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Ken Edwards Center, 1527 4th St., Santa Monica, CA 90401
For more information and registration, visit CLA’s website here.
Presented by Victoria France, Managing Director, Fine Art Division of Robertson Taylor International Insurance Brokers, this workshop will focus on the insurance needs of galleries, dealers and artists. Some of the topics to be covered include:
· an overview of the types of insurance available to galleries, dealers and artists;
· an explanation of the process of obtaining insurance, including information about requesting quotes and working with insurance brokers;
· the basic elements of gallery, dealer and artist insurance policies and coverage conditions and exclusions;
· insurance issues surrounding art fairs, exhibitions, consignments, transits and other special situations;
· the claims procedure.
– The presentation will conclude with a question and answer session.
Venue & Parking:
Ken Edwards Center, 1527 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Limited free event parking is available underneath the Ken Edwards Center. Affordable paid parking is available across 4th St. (Santa Monica city parking).
CLA Members: $10.00 (Online Price); $15 at the door General Public: $20.00 (Online Price); $25.00 at the door CLA Student Member or Senior Member: $5.00 (Online); $10.00 at door