It’s a bit grim to discuss, but eventually we all leave this place. Frequent questions leading up to this inevitable departure include: How can I best take care of my ...
If you’re a fan of British chocolates like “Toffee Crisps” and “Yorkies,” I suggest you go to the shop and stock up, because you won’t be seeing them in the ...
Legal Considerations for Fashion Bloggers: Things to Keep in Mind For Those Running Social Media Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes, contests and giveaways are more popular than ever on social media platforms. Such promotions are amazing tools that can help promote a brand or website. While promotions are excellent ...
As a Performer or Promoter, Am I Labile For Concert Cancellations or Postponements? A successful concert or tour can generate a huge amount of money and influence for all artists, ...
Last night, music video director Joseph Kahn posted a dark and grim fan video of the American franchise classic Power Rangers on YouTube and Vimeo. The highly-produced 14-minute film entitled "Power/Rangers" already has over 2.7 ...
/ in Artist Nook
Imagine you are an artist that has an exclusive relationship with a particular gallery. The gallery and artist are to split any proceeds from sale of works 50/50. The gallery ...
True to its unorthodox form, the Ninth Circuit is the black sheep of the copyright world when it comes to derivative works and originality. Most of the circuit courts in ...
LA Opera, Opera UCLA, ArcLight Cinemas, and a whole list of other organizations all over Los Angeles are currently in the middle of a grand project called “Figaro Unbound.” This ...
- Go, Go Power Rangers! Or Cease and Desist
- Anderson Silva, Nick Diaz Both Fail UFC 183 Drugs Tests – Why No One Should Be Surprised
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
- A Legal Guide to Tech Start-Ups
- Brian Williams and the Erosion of Public Discourse
- Taylor Swift Goes on a Trademark Bender
- Copyright's Adaptation Right and Originality in the Ninth Circuit
- The Jumpman Copyright Suit
- OSHA and Disneyland: Artistic Compromises Made in the Name of Safety
- ASCAP, BMI & Harry Fox Licenses 101
CALL FOR ARTICLES
Want to write an article for the dlreporter?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at: email@example.com
- LaGuardia Crash Snarls Travel to NYC; ‘Jersey Belle’ Star on Plane That Skidded Off Runway
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Big Hero 6’ Blasts Off, ‘Avengers’ Accelerate
- Netflix Orders ‘The OA’ Drama Series From Brit Marling, Zal Batmanglij of ‘Sound of My Voice’
- Wednesday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Empire’ Delivers Eighth Straight Week of Growth
- TV Review: ‘House of Cards,’ the Complete Third Season (SPOILERS)
- AMC’s ‘The Night Manager’ Casts Olivia Colman, Tom Hollander and Elizabeth Debicki
- TV Review: A&E’s ‘The Returned’
- Ringling Bros. Circus to Drop Elephant Acts By 2018
- Pay TV Channel Creator SPI Int. Receives Clearance for Nine Services in Brazil
- Crowdfunding Campaign Starts for ‘Check It’ Documentary on Gay Gang
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
The content on this website is not written by lawyers, and is not meant to be taken as legal advice in a particular case or matter.